Friday, November 29, 2013

What's not to love about

posting on someone else's blog some freaky ass shit? ROFLMAO

Our dog (Stark) is driving me crazy coming over to me and staring at me until I ask him where's the ball,  he finds it and then I have to bounce it off the ceiling and walls (hard, mind you) while he tries to catch it on the first bounce. He's doing it daily now. It's kind of tiring. For both of us. Ava tries to get involved but her hips don't let her move, so she just growls when the ball gets close to her. The rare occasion she gets the ball, she does give it up easily though. Good girl! It's a tennis ball. I should say balls because we have about 30 of them. They are scattered all over the house and back yard. The house looks like a two year old lives in it with all the toys.
I tried to get video of it but he moves too fast and it's hard to capture on the camera.

I need a new camera. I need one that the videos aren't blurry when I'm taping something far away. Also one that isn't too dark. I tape some things and they are too dark to see when they are in the house.
I'm camera clueless, so I guess I'll continue to use my 2 year old Kodak 7.2 mp M763. Bah. I could be filming some pretty awesome stuff.......... if only!!!  Uh huh!!

I bought a new cd. Red House Painters. I love this song!!

The movie these scenes are from is really good: 'He loves me, He loves me not' with Audrey Tautou. She's made some memorable films. Amélie is amazing. Tautou is blindingly cute, and a powerhouse actress as well.

Here's another one. If you didn't recognize them, the lead singer is the one in other videos that I have posted from Sun Kill Moon.




I like his slow mellow tunes. They're melodic and easy and beautiful. I like reading the words to his songs too.







No comments:

Post a Comment