Friday, November 8, 2013

Eagle Cam

Every year for the past 4 years I've watched the Decorah Iowa Eagle Cam. It starts in the fall and you see the pair fix the nest then lay their eggs and brood them until they hatch about February. They hatch then the babies grow and finally fledge. It's wild watching the parents bring food to the babies.
Here's the link:


http://www.decoraheaglecamalerts.com/ie.htm


I made a peanut butter cake from scratch with homemade peanut butter frosting and the cake tastes like a pancake. But it was still warm. Everything tastes different when it's warm. I am hoping the decandent frosting will seep into the cake. It's already started actually. No shit. Jeff laughed his ass off-- about the pancake taste.. The punk. Okay, maybe I suck at baking. Ehhhhh
I'll still eat it. I am craving pho and peanut butter cake. No, I'm not preggers.

I think Melissa McCarthy is my fave actress right now. I've NEVER had a fave actress.I wasn't expecting to like 'The Heat'. But that was probably one of the funniest movies I've seen for a long time.
Still watching that eagle nest!!??


I bought $200 worth of product to make my wreaths. Stuff was 80% off so I got $1000 worth of stuff for $200. I'm stoked! <<so 80's

I think I might try to sell a few, see if I can at least make my money back.


Time for a blind pick!!


Juliet


In the vial: no color, clear. I love those, they always seem mysterious and also that they can be any kind of scent, it's fun to try to guess.

In the vial still:  Lily, vibrant floral, almost ghostly, clean and in a really good way. It's a rainstorm. A windstorm! The scent is the microphone picking up the thuds and whistles of the wind. I have to get this on my skin. I chose a wrist, something new for me. Normally I schlock it on the back of my hand. Not this. It's a beautiful smell that rivals the old time colognes. All floral, strong yet breezy. God that sounds corny. Calgon, take me away! You'll only get that if you're at least 30 years old.
Fadin out here! Adios! Syanara. Kapeesh. Auv Vrwah.. That's French. Are River Detchee. That's up in Wisconsin I think. It might be Michigan. Not sure.

Chelsea Handler is the bomb. No shit. I love her dry sense of humor and also her wet sense of humor. Is there such a thing as wet humor? Well she has it. No I am not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I get her.
That whole paragraph sounded perverted, didn't it?<<< I'm writing this sentence DAYS after writing the above sentence. <<this one too<< and this one<<< and this one<<< this one<<< yep<< yeppers<<< uh huh.......

Juliet is still uberly, effervescencley vibrant girly smell. All flowers and sun. I can't help that I MAKE UP WORDS. Why was that all caps, I didn't do that. ? I've been hinxed!

What's in Juliet?? Utter wonderfulnous<< that's coming from ME!!!.

Sweet pea with stargazer lily, calla lily, heliotrope, honeysuckle, white musk and a touch of fresh pear.


Ahhhh! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. That sums it up.

The Mississipi Crock Pot Roast Beast was extremely good. That means a lot! Jeff said it was probably the best roast that he'd ever ate. It wasn't tender, Tim was right about that, but the flavor made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment