Sunday, November 3, 2013

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

So I've put Loo-Cee (yes I changed the spelling) away for the winter. She seemed sad that she's not going to be zipping along I-235 in the mornings and afternoons. Oh....that's me that's sad. Sigh. She's so much fun to drive. By far the easiest and funnest (is that a word) car I have ever driven. It's funny because I'll be zooming along the freeway thinking I am going 10 miles over the speed limit and I'll look down and I'm going the speed limit! It feels like I am traveling a lot faster than I am. Then I started driving the F150 a couple weeks ago and felt I needed to speed up and I looked down and I was going 70 in a 60. Ack!! The difference between the two is amazing. I do like being up so high in the truck though. And that it's 4 wheel drive for winter. It's a tank in the snow and I've never gotten stuck. I love my truck.

Time for another blind bpal pick.

Tin Foil Hat

Guess what!? It's yellow! Yeah, whodathunkit?


In the vial: clean, citrusy man's cologne. Soapy, like decorative soaps in a grandmother's bathroom.

On the hand: It reminds me of a clear day with laundry blowing in the wind. This is the fabric softener in the sheets. Even though my first initial thought was a man's cologne I think this is now rather feminine. Actually it's both. What a conundrum! It's strong at first. Almost too strong but I feel it's going to get really frilly and clean and girly in a couple hours. If so I think I love this. We'll see.

What's in this? Crap! No scent description. Let's see what others say:

 http://www.bpal.org/topic/66897-tin-foil-hat/

Some excerpts: wet: this smells a bit like a light, sweet aquatic over a bright metallic. not jarring or sharp at all, very clean and tame. No, really, I smell like ozone. Straight metallic scents, with nothing else to ground them, usually just turn to to tart, fresh soapiness for me. There's really nothing wrong with that, and it's actually rather pretty-- bright, dewy, with a silken, mirror-like texture. It vaguely reminds me of an men's aquatic citrus cologne, like "Cool Water" with citrus. (ME: YES!!) Hello men's cologne. How you've been?This is masculine to say the least. Its nice enough for a guy, but this thing is strong so wear at your own risk. What a weird combination! I'm guessing lime and lavender, with something VERY ozone/aquatic that's creating the metallic edge. This is kinda irritating my nose - not in a sneezy way, just in an irritating way - it's not a smell I'm enjoying.Very clean and fresh, maybe even slightly fizzy, but for me.. it smells like walking through the men's perfume area at the department store. You know how that smells.. the mix of all those Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss and Armani type colognes.

Seems like I get what they get. I like this. For myself. Will see how it smells when I wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment