Saturday, November 16, 2013

BPAL's Atmospheric Room Sprays

I'm in the mood for fragrance really bad right now. I want to open everything I own and SMELL IT ALL!!!

I bought a bunch of BPAL's Atmospheric Room Sprays that I actually use as perfume. One of my fave is Were-Rat Infested Sewer.

I know. Sounds gross eh?

It's not. It's awesome and I have two now. Yep the obsessive in me needed more.  hehe

I have: The Queen's Croquet Ground, Revenge (a prototype--which means it's in the early stages before the end product is decided upon), Down the Rabbit Hole, and Lich's Laboratory.

I'm going to try them all tonight!!


Let's go in alphabetical order....so Down the Rabbit Hole---You're up!!

I smelled the nozzle and already I am getting dirt and putridness. LOL I'll probably give this to Shannon, my bestie's daughter who LOVES bpal's Death Cap which is the most gawd-awful bpal around....  ack! 
Hmmmm, I put some on my arm and after the first initial putrid smell I get something quite springy and fresh. This might be a keeper!!??

2 minutes:
 It IS a keeper! It's super bright, white and vibrant. Never judge a hole by it's surface smell. Remember....I said that.
 
What's in this? Can I find a description? I did! I did!

Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next. First, she tried to look down and make out what she was coming to, but it was too dark to see anything; then she looked at the sides of the well, and noticed that they were filled with cupboards and book-shelves; here and there she saw maps and pictures hung upon pegs. She took down a jar from one of the shelves as she passed; it was labelled `ORANGE MARMALADE', but to her great disappointment it was empty: she did not like to drop the jar for fear of killing somebody, so managed to put it into one of the cupboards as she fell past it.

Daisies and dirt with a hint of orange marmalade, dry leaves, and crunchy old sticks.


I wonder why all bpals that have dirt as a scent smell putrid to me. That's not dirt. Or maybe it's the dry leaves that is putrid in bpal's scents. not sure. all in know is I don't like putrid.

Okay.....Lich's Laboratory is up!

Really unusual nozzle sniff.
On the hand: wow is that different! Zesty dry leaves! Love this. Super poppy. It's soda water bubbling foam and loam. I want to say minty but it's not.....it just seems that way. Green leaves being chopped in a blender, then add a shot of champagne, 2 lilies, 1/2 cup moss and a skull that's been buried in dirt for 10 years. Mix it all up and pour into 5ml bottles and sell it for $17.50.
What's in this?

Hissing vials of acid, swirls of thick incense, creeping mosses, flecks of grave loam, and noxious potions clutter the blackened stone biers of an abandoned burial vault.


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Not too far off!!

I like this wet. And I LOVE Down the Rabbit Hole dry. OMG it's superbly ethereal!!

Okay, it's The Queen's Croquet Ground's turn. 


Nozzle sniff gives me tangy greenstuff. Whoa! Yellowness!!! Dandelions smells with the green grass. So clean and green. Weeds that you cut with scissors, then smell the cut ends. Super grassy. Cut all the weeds into little pieces then scoop it up and bring it to your nose and take a big inhale. There's a flower in this that I recognize but can't name.

What's in this?
Are their heads off?' shouted the Queen.
`Their heads are gone, if it please your Majesty!' the soldiers shouted in reply.
`That's right!' shouted the Queen. `Can you play croquet?'
The soldiers were silent, and looked at Alice, as the question was evidently meant for her.
`Yes!' shouted Alice.
`Come on, then!' roared the Queen, and Alice joined the procession, wondering very much what would happen next.

Green grass and red roses.


ROFLMAO!!!   It's roses that I smell!! Freaking roses!!!!! Why can't I ever get that right??????? Mostly this is green so maybe that's a reprieve for me but I doubt it.

Down the Rabbit Hole is getting putrid again and Lich is heavenly........Lich's is getting peppery too now.



Last one ----Revenge!!!!

Nozzle smells florally. But it's not. This is alcoholy. I wonder if that's the smell or if this has turned.
Scent description:
http://www.bpal.org/topic/55161-revenge/

Read other's reviews. I also found it to be meh.....no smell really. Just alcohol. Blech. And I LIKE alcohol....as we all know by now....


I was hoping Revenge would be something to talk about. Meh.
The other three are splendiferous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment