Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bpal review-let's hope I get the name correct, eh?

Bly


Yellow in color.

In the vial: Magnificent floral! I'm also getting a man's cologne. I can tell already this is a keeper. I think there's musk in this. None of the florals are overbearing and it's hard to decipher exactly what's in this.

On the hand: Definitely a man's cologne smell. Very soothing and manly. No citrus though and that's usually a component in a man's cologne. As it dries it's getting to where a woman can wear it. On a woman it's meld into her and become a skin scent....like it's her essence. The way she'd smell with no soap or perfume on after she's been working in the garden in the sun all day. Even though it's florally, it's not feminine or frilly at all. Perfect for a lesbian. I'm serious and not making a joke. I smell dandelions and sunflowers, and definitely a musk. Oh, I'm liking this. It's smoooooooooooooooth too. Not sharp, not heavy, not pungent at all. Incredibly smooth. Ahhhhhh. I do think Jeff would wear this. (Jeff is NOT a lesbian--he has a penis-thought I'd better say that, LOL) I'm 95% sure. I know I will!

What's in this? Rain-lashed stone and fading summer flowers.
Bah! No scent description but oh boy that sums it up completely. Fading summer flowers is the yellow I smell. And now that I notice it is somewhat rain kissed too. Amazing scent. I will have Jeff smell it and post some more later.

Tonight I am making chicken wings. I just stick frozen chicken wings in the oven at 375 until they are browned, then I add sauces to them to make them all taste different. Some I pour barbeque sauce on, some buffalo hot sauce, some A-1 steak sauce, and some I use chinese sweet and sour sauce so we have a few that are sweet. I've also used dry rubs like dry italian dressing mix, dry barbeque spice, chicago steak flavoring, chinese five spice powder. There's other sauces too, that I've used before too like Worchestershire, fruit jams, hot mustard, ranch dressing, jerk sauce, hot thai chili sauce, the list is endless for both wet and dry seasonings to put on them.  Hubby likes the buffalo wing sauce but I like doing other flavors for myself.  I'm a little more adventurous than he is. (like that wasn't evident in previous posts.....lol)

LOVING THIS BLY!! Be back later!




This is how I felt when I realized that I had said in the last post that it was Lick It Slowly when really it was lick It Softly.....plus the losing my train of thought a lot lately too....I figure I have a Toomah.
Thank GOD for the zits keeping me young (looking-NOT-lol)! Yikes!


Bly a few hours later was magnificent. And eVen the next morning it was still strong and musky on the back of my hand. LOVED IT. Big bottle winner!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment