Friday, April 5, 2013

Pizza and BPAL's The Gentleman

We ordered out tonight. Well....to be delivered. There's a great italian place up the street and we ordered a large pepperoni with green pepper pizza, a small alfredo sauce pizza with shrimp, fake crab, mushrooms and red onions (my pick) and a family sized order of onion rings. DELISH! Loved my pizza but it needed cooked a bit longer to make it crisp. I think I can duplicate it and make it better so I will have to post when I do that. I put ground cayenne pepper on mine too. Sizzle!


Should I take a pic? maybe I'm not posting enuf pics and I lose my entire audience of two?? <gasp!>


Tonight I was thinking about my SIL that just died and I kept whispering to her "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". Over and over. I feel so bad she died. I just kept apologizing to her and saying I'm sorry. Fucking sucks.
'Scuse my language, but it does.
I don't even think it's hit Jeff yet. I think he's in shock. I have a feeling some day it'll just hit him and he will break down and cry. To himself. He might show me. We're close enough for that but this might be an emotion that he keeps to himself. And that's okay. I remember when I was 22 and had a close girlfriend killed by her boyfriend and it took 9 months to hit me, Then I cried everyday for two weeks. I was a basketcase for two weeks to myself, then I was able to accept and go on.

<digging out another unsmelled bpal that I've never seen what's in it before giving my review. I'm a guesser! >

The Gentleman

Handwritten imp. Golden in color. Okay, already I see (predict) a manly scent, cologney, man on horse, with holstered gun and cowboy hat. Kenny Rogers-before the 'scary' present. Dressed in white or black, doesn't matter. Leather. OMG I'm getting carried away and I haven't even smelled it.....
POIK! That's what I first thought when I took a whiff in the vial. Yeah! POIK! Pineapple? Poikey. Like someone taking their fist and pushing it toward my face and spreading their fingers out fast right before my eyes. POIK!
On the hand: Buttery fruit. Fruity fruit too, nothing smooth or mellow like bananas. Yet I smell banana with a pop. Jasmine? Orchid? One of those sickenly florally flowers that takes over everything but not this. It's just the right amount. 


5 Min: Candy. Loving this. It's a super morpher!

Seriously?? Gentleman!!??? Nuh uh. This is Heidi from Switzerland. On a horse with a brand new leather saddle.
Super freaky smell. Different. Unique. Would be a good signature scent.

What's in this? A dapper cologne, distant and refined: white musk, lime rind, and rosemary water with tobacco leaf and lilac.

I was so OFF!  LOL

I can see how the musk and lime would make a fruity banana smell. Lilac is that strong floral I smell. The tobacco leaf is what puts the strange twist on this. Crazy good and amazing scent. FREAK-AYE!
I still think it's pretty feminine.

 
 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment