Friday, April 19, 2013

I knew

the police/FBI etc would catch the Boston Bomber. We're fucking kick ass intelligent in this country and have hard working men and women in the services. They weren't EVEN going to let these perpetrators off. I knew they'd hunt until they were caught. The American Way. I've made a lot of comments regarding 'The American Way." Usually it's to short people, or to make a buck. At least I feel that way sometimes.
It may not be accurate. This makes me inaccurate. Our president is doing his speech now. I like him. I have to admit. I'm Independent politically.

Nope. That's the answer to your question. I know you're wondering.

I'd like to know why they did it.

Ever see that 70's Rock Opera called Jesus Christ SuperStar?


 
Corny but still great, in a way.
 
Yes! It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
There's a party tomorrow night for Jeff's sister. She's the one that passed away.
We're taking a cab. Know what that means? We're drinkin'! Pretty sad when neither one of us want to stay sober and drive home. I won't get drunk. I'm a closet drinker. I'd rather drink at home. ;)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment