Friday, April 12, 2013

Another BPAL blind pick!!

Pink Moon 2005

I know BPAL has a lot of different 'moon' scents. And I mean A LOT. I don't think I have many of the moon scents so I don't know if there is an underlying theme amongst them. I know there's Strawberry Moon, Sugar Moon, Storm Moon, Flower Moon, Milk Moon, Berry Moon, Bony Moon, Dragon Moon, Black Moon......the list goes on and on..and on......and on..... and on..and on......There's probably hundreds of them.


NOT pink in color. More yellow.
In the vial: Tart and sweet. Candy!!!!!!!! 
On the hand: Sweet tart candy. Love this already, for sure. The sweetness is tampered with the tart so they counteract each other nicely. Super feminine. I smell lemon, honey and sugar. There's florals here too but hell if I know what they are. LOL Even though this is tart is also very calming. Subtly sexy. Which should be spelled 'suttely sexy' because 'subtly' looks odd.
Might be one you need to find Missy.
Is there a musk in this because it seems to be absorbed into a skin scent. Not sure. There's nothing strong in this. It's all candy tartness, yet smoothly frilly.
I like it but as it dries I like the wet better. Not a big bottle winner. but I will keep the imp.
What's in this?

This Lunar blend is soft with phlox, tulip, daffodil, dogwood and muscari, dusted with pink sugar and honey, and a touch of the first strawberries of the season.
 
What is muscari??

Me wubs me some Wiki! Muscari is a genus of perennial bulbous plants native to Eurasia that produce spikes of dense, most commonly blue, urn-shaped flowers resembling bunches of grapes in the spring.

Boo! Wiki doesn't describe the scent at all. pffft!


PS DON'T click on the red words in the Wiki description, you'll end up on Mars!! I mean it!










Don't!
















Don't even think about it!









































Noooooooooooooooo....................





















































Stop. Don't do it.




















You did it. U Suk.    ;)




























This fades after 3 hours. The miniscule scent left on the skin is mediocre. Gone. Kapp-utt, Kapesh! Ka-Pooey!

Yeah, Missy. Coming your way. Pass it on if it doesn't work for ya. No worries, I'll have some good ones for ya too. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment