Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm gonna get hi, hi, hi, in the midday sun!

Snort. Don't know why I was thinking that. I just feel like staying up late tonight. It won't happen. The sleeping pills (OTC) will kick in and I will be down down down. LOL



My doctor of 6 years dumped me. Yeah, she got an offer to go to another facility that will deal with government paid healthcare and she signed a years' non-compete. So today for my 6 month re-check I had to see an entirely different doctor. I think I'm gonna like her. She's 58 and so she will know what I am going through with entering menopause. Yeah, I know..... TMI.

Deal with it.


I smelled that Cobra Venom still, on the back of my hand at work today and I even took a shower this morning. It's probably one of the most amazing oils that I have ever smelled. Truly a king amongst kings.

I need to lose weight......says my new doctor. I lost 62 lbs in 4 months once.....when I was 26. I went from a size 16 down to almost a size 3. I need to give up my vices. Salt, beef, butter, beer, chips, buttered popcorn, oil. I suck. At least I don't covet sweets. I think those chicks are doomed!! hahah Just kidding. LOL

 Seriously.


I need to get clean! (Scientology?)


Bah!

I made Pollock Montreal today. I switched up the recipe a bit. I added tiny sliced serrano peppers and Jeff had a fit. <smirk> Me bad. He'll get over it. I like things spicy! Is that so wrong?


One of my ebay sellers included Sweetarts candy in my pkg. Bad seller. A day before my appt with a new Dr.? You suck.  ;0  Just kidding again. You rock actually. LOL



Montreal Pollock (a fish dish -not a BPAL!) (yes I changed the name around)

I started with frozen pollock. Four fillets. They were getting old in the freezer and they needed cooked, plus combined with the 'advice' of my new doctor', fish kinda fit the bill. I love using little quips in my daily life. Especially from movies.
We finally have a cool gal we just hired who understands my sense of humor. She's Great! She gets the quips. YEAH~!

Back to the recipe:

Pollock
Paprika
Pepper
Salt
Onions-carmelized
Mushrooms
Garlic
Serrano Pepper
Tomato
Green Onion
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese




This is the mushrooms being added to the carmelized onions. I could have carmelized them more but we need to eat sometime soon on work nights. Poor excuse.


I could have cleaned up my plates/work stations but this is real life people!
The fish with the onions, serrano, mushrooms, and red pepper. This was before I sprinkled parmesan, sliced tomatoes,  and mozzarella on it, and flung it back into the oven.

The finished dish! It was so good. I wasn't so sure the ingredients used would taste good together like that. But they did!!!! It was crazy amazing.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment