Friday, April 5, 2013

Jareth by BPAL

Sting-ee.

In the vial.

Stings the nose like a cool mint.
Just like Jareth.
In your face.
Bitter to taste.
Take your medicine.

Wispy cool tingles.
Oh how it mingles,
NOT to anyone's desire,
He's rank, and dank like shingles.
He raises my ire
Into the fire
I go

Pepper and mint.
He feels like flint.
Setting my ire on fire.
Tingles, tingles,
Oh how it mingles,
Just like Jareth
In your face
Bitter to taste

Take your medicine.

This is viper-ey venom in a little minty punch. Spectacular and vivid.

Jareth-
Ethereal lilac fougere and gleaming leather with ti leaf, tonka absolute, white musk, and oudh.



3 comments:

  1. Soooo...I'm confused now. Do you like Jareth or no? And a lot of reviweres feel like he's Dorian's older brother.

    I'm jelly of you now, I want to try Jareth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess I didn't really say if I liked it or not. LOL
    LOVED IT!! How's that. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, I only have one imp otherwise I'd mail some to ya! I do need to make you another package. I have lots of stuff to send you. Now that I'm not afraid to mail to Sweden, it's going to be easy smeasy! I'll start another care package for ya. LOL That's what my mom used to call giving her food away after a holiday meal. She'd send us home with care packages. LOL

    ReplyDelete