Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woot! Woot!

I finally got some Villainess perfume!! And it's in one of those cool ampule bottles! This one's called Pink Plague. Kicky name, eh? It scent is Tooth-ache sweets - Candy floss. cherry cola, candied apricots, and blackberry jam - numbed with clove, warmed by cleansing incense, and laced with earthen decay. It's amber colored and at the bottom there is some medium brown colored sludge. I love the sludge scents from bpal like Playing With Dangerous Toys. I am going to put some on the back of my  hand. I shook it and now it's not see through anymore, it's cloudy. OOOOooo.....
The stopper is rubber too. I was expecting hard and it was kind of shocking to find it malleable.
Yep! Candy!! And something sharp too. I can smell the apricots and jam. The sharp is the clove but it's a smooth clove probably from the sweetness of this. It's kind of sinister smelling. Like a witch that sells perfumed potions. I do get the earthen decay too but it's not gross like some bpal scents are that smell rotten. I really like this.
 I also got some more Moonalisa things and a Violette Market oil and a Nocturne Alchemy oil.  Couple things going into the care package for Missy!! "Woot Woot again!", screams Missy! LOL

This Nocturne oil really intrigues me. It's called Cobra Venom and I can already tell I love it. It's wickedly sultry and resiney. Almost like slap you in the face sexy. I just put some on. WOWZA! It IS freakin sexy. I'm wearing this tomorrow. It's florally resiney, incensey. And spicy. Be-gah!! So different than the candy of Pink Plague. Here's what in Cobra Venom: Egyptian White Carnation and Chinese Pink Carnation essential oils are the base of the Venom, with Chinese Patchouli, Chinese Amber, Egyptian Spun Sugar Accord and Vanilla Musk.

Carnation -yes! Carnation is also a spicy scent to me. So combined with the patch, musk and amber this is super grounded and filthy sweet. I need more of this. This half bottle isn't going to last long.

Tonight I am baking a premade frozen lasagna because it's been raining all day and is just crappy outside. No energy to cook and this way the oven will warm the house. I will be making some garlic bread though.

I just slave away for that man.......



LATER: OMG! I AM LOVING THIS COBRA VENOM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot, care packages are awesomesauce!I still need to figure out how to get you some Julmust..And I still have the letter you wrote me in my last care package, it makes me giggle each time I read it, crazy aunt Lori ;)
    In other news: being sick is terrible and your blog makes me so hungry.

    ReplyDelete