Friday, November 2, 2012

Where's my homies? Hype Girls??

Homies be missin'! No chatter, comments or letting me know you're there! :) Bad Hype Girls!


I'm watching my three Ellen episodes I have DVR'd. I love Ellen. If I was gay she'd be my celebrity crush. LOL
Why is it the least known actors are the most comfortable on TV, but people like Denzel are totally uneasy. Isn't he great though? He was chosen the best actor by the public for playing the role of Jesus Christ in a movie. Or something like that. I forget the correct verbage.  LOL I heard it on Bob and Tom.
Chick rocks. He's my God. He's on Bob & Tom. Actually he's my husband in another man's body. LOL I understand him in every way.
I was going to get on on a tangent about laughing......but decided against it. effin weird


I've been reading Chelsea Handler's books. Freaking hilarious! Talk about laughing.

I'm going to do a review.

Of BPAL. ;)

The caps get your attention? Blind pick? U want a blind pick?

If this goes wrong. It's not my fault.....

I need to take video of this because I really do pick up a 100 count bullet case/ammo case and swirl my hand over it then close my eyes and stop and drop my hand into the imps. Sad. I know. Maybe weird? LOL

Wrath   

Have I reviewed tha earlier?It's red. You're disappointed. I'm moving on.


Namaste

Yellow in color.

Pine Sol.

In the vial.
Lemon on the back of the hand.
Crazy bold lemon. I can't believe I love lemon. Especially like this. It's a true, clear lemon. Lemon pie with no top crust. With lemon wedges laid across the top. Sweet and surprisingly tart in one smell swoop. Southern lemonade with no sugar, just lemon and ice, the smell permeating the surroundings.

I think I've reviewed this one too. LOL

Anyone remember when MTV had the video contest and MTV viewers were supposed to make a video to Madonna's song True Blue. Remember hearing that song every 3 minutes for two freaking days? Thankfully I still love the song, regardless. Now that's a feat. LOL!

Namaste, Namaste.....haunting, familiar, scary and lemon to the 9th degree. It's like the perfect lemon and rivals Possets Limoncello: Giardino Rosmarino. Rosmarino turns gentle, feminine, florally,
herb-y and sweet.
Namaste stays tart, tangy and lemon, but I can tell it's mellowing.....yum yum



Madonna. I love you.
Now play the following video every 3 minutes for the next 48 hours. Yeah.


Did anyone get that?



No comments:

Post a Comment