Friday, November 9, 2012

Brown cats

Why aren't there brown cats? I mean it. There really aren't any solid brown colored cats. I mean brown like a boot. All one solid color. And BROWN. Sable. Cognac. A brown color. BROWN. I don't know why I need to enforce that, but I do.
Some people can say their cat is almost black with a brown tinge at the ends of the hairs.

DOESN'T even QUALIFY.

My cat's a brown tiger cat.

Stripes?

DOESN'T QUALIFY.

Solid mother effing brown man.

OMG. I just realized if I was making a big too doo about brown cats. Then why aren't there green?

Orange.....                                       well there are orange cats....but they aren't  'orange' per se.. I have an orange cat. Two actually. One short haired and one long. Marly is 16 years old and short haired. Mojo is 6 yrs old and incredibly beautiful. Even he knows it.



Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
 

No comments:

Post a Comment