Friday, November 23, 2012

Blind pick from Sharkdiver's Imps that I bought from her.

The Scales of Deprivation 

I wanted a weird one so pulling this one out was somewhat ironic.  It's a middle gold color. Like not dark but not light either. Middle.
I was really wanting a patchouli scent this time. I'm 'in the mood'. Which means it's Friday and I have about 3 Bud Lites down me. LOL I making up for lost time not drinking all week.

In the vial it reminds me of the sweat from a knight in shining armour. Peppery, steely gray, cologne-like and sinister.
There is a musk or something resiny to this. It's quite bright actually. Slightly sunflower seedy and metal.

It's one of those scents that I adore but can't wear in public because most people wouldn't like it. It's too 'different'. Almost manly in a way. Something that I alone adore. I know Jeff wouldn't like it either. ....but I should have him smell it. He's weird. The scents I think he won't like he does, and the ones I do think he'll like, he doesn't. I think we're on two different smell planes. I'm in first class and he's holed up in the cargo area. hehe I shouldn't talk about him so negatively since I actually like him.

Oy! all of a sudden I am reading all of these books that have Judaism or Jewish characters in them. What's up wid dat? The Prince of Tides...then this other mystery suspense novel that I actually had to toss in the garbage..... it was that bad. Isn't that funny how that happens? Like once I read a story about a dog, then the next book I read was about a dog too. Then the third book was a dog book. Freaky! I can name all the books too.
Merle's Door
Marly and Me
Racing in the Rain

Good books, so read them will ya!?!   :)



The Scales of Deprivation is the BOMB. Incredible scent. It's super unique. Musky, sensual, metallic, lemony, heady. What's in this?

Thin, dark, and shadowed. A scent that offers no sustenance, comfort or satiety: lemon peel, white sage, frankincense, lavender fougere, sandalwood, vetiver and labdanum.

This satisfies me immensely. Seriously. Exactly what I was looking for tonight.

BIG BOTTLE WINNER




No comments:

Post a Comment