Thursday, November 1, 2012

Moonalisa!!!Moonalisa!!

I got my Moonalisa package!!! Now if you've never received  an order from Moonalisa you're in for a treat!! Not only does she package her orders with creativity and lots of colored papers etc, but she always gives little treats that you didn't order!

This is what it first looked like when I opened the box. And this time she had a contest where she put a sealed envelope in the box. Unfortunately I didn't win. Booo! Also when I opened it it smelled soo good!! Sweet and really girly!

 
There's my contest envelope!
 
No win, but I got a cute little ball with a purple fuzzy ball inside. It'll be a cat toy! They'll love it!

She also includes little cards that can be collected. One Moonalisa fan gal decoupages them on furniture!

 
They wrap each item individually. So much fun!! All the while I am smelling the most delightful fun and fantastic smell!
The delightful smell in the box is some free Blood Orange Bubbling Bath Brew they threw in! It's the item in the starburst looking bag on the left. I ordered all Pumpkin Batter items. Three bath gels (background), one bath scrub (forefront in orange tub), a lotion potion (farthest right) and a perfume oil (skinny tiny item in middle). The blue small item in the middle is a free Winter Porridge with Apple Strudel winter rich cream! The perfume oil even came in a cute little box (in the picture above with the gold ribbon)!
Her Pumpkin Batter items are the best smelling pumpkin I've ever smelled. So now I can layer! Before all I had was a bath gel (that I'm coveting but now I can use it up!!!) and a spray bottle of the perfume.  I can't wait to use the scrub parfait. It's has three levels of color in it. It's sugar scrub on the bottom and top and in between the scrub layers is a layer of body cream that's orange in color.  My bathtub's gonna stop up for sure! LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment