Friday, November 16, 2012

Door 13

I received a half of a bottle of Door 13 today. Had no idea what it smelled like. It was listed on Ebay and just by the reviews I knew I wanted it.
It starts out fruity and floral....then mellows into a nice minty, sexy concoction. Somewhat metallic, but actually reminds me a lot of very expensive over the counter women's perfumes.
The graphic on the bottle is what first caught my attention. A skull. Who doesn't love skulls? Day of the Dead jewelry is a fave of mine. This skull has really big holes where the eyes were. I had pulled up bpal listings and ran off to cook dinner. When I came back there were several listings up with their pics all in a line going down. As I came closer to the comp this one really caught my eye because of the skull.
 
 
Isn't that cool??  So of course I had to click on the listing! No lab description. Bah!! Have I made that clear that I hate that?? ack!   So after reading the posts, and 99% being positives, it. was. mine....since it was a buy it now. :)
 
It came in the mail today. At first I couldn't smell anything. And I thought, WTF!? So I slopped some on the back of my hand and got that first rush of candy fruit. Still, I was unimpressed. So I continued to ebay, read some discussion boards and kept getting whiffs of this slightly cold minty fruity goodness. Door 13 had finally opened! I kept thinking this isn't half bad!
 
I had also gotten off work early because we'd pulled in over $710,000 in collections last month so we were awarded a two hour bonus time off this month and I took it today, so I got home early. After perusing a few sites, smelling my hand, reading some blogs, smelling my hand, listening to Party All The Time song by Eddie Murphy on youtube (why am I lately addicted to that fucking song?????), smelling my hand, I was thoroughly worn out and I decided to take a Lush bath. And if you think THIS wears me out, you should see what sex does to me!!!  I'm laid up for days!! bwahahahahaha!! TMI TMI!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 
I have these bubbleroons by Lush that are freaking awesome. They are these small bubble balls that have lotion in them or sumpin because they are soft and dissolve into the water creating this marvelous softness and smell.... Well, anyway...I get done with my Lush bath and my hand still had Door 13 left on it!! NO CRAP! But now it's a musky (yet still lively) sultry smell. "I must put more on!!!", I say!
 
OMG
 
Can you say heart stopping good? Say it. Just say it.       HEART. STOPPING. GOOD.    ;)
 
Awesomeness in a bottle. Too bad I wasn't posting on bpal right now screamin my joy! heehee
 
 
I must say.....smelling Door 13 and listening to Party All The Time has GOT to be one of the best things about being alive. Thank you e-Bay. Thank you Youtube. Thank you Bpal.
 
Clap! Clap!!
 
 
( I totally realize this is like the cheesiest corniest video/song out there....BUT I LOVE IT!!!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment