Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I love ebay.  :)


Bpal needs to make an Ebay oil. It should smell like car parts, used clothing, shoes, soap, books,  and vinyl albums. hehe

Blind pick!

Kubla Khan

Wonder if that's any relation to Genghis Khan?  <smirk>

If it is then Kubla must be the underacheiver cousin that no one wants to talk about. Everyone hopes he doesn't wind up in prison or marrying a centipede or something weird like that. Poor Kubla. tsk tsk


Really light yellow in color.

How many hands are up guessing this is another freaking floral!! One, two, three.......all I see is three hands. Hey, but that's out of three total so that's a majority! Wooo hoooo! I'm glad you all were willing to cast your votes. I have such super Hype Girls.  :)  Oh wait, one is mine. sigh

Smells somewhat mediciney in the vial. Yeah, there's a tinge of that wet on the hand too but it's bursts with candy! Minty too. A goooood mint. Missy this is for you!! You'd love this. I LIKE THIS!!

It's not a floral!! Yay!!! But that means we were all wrong. I could go back up and change our answers.......but that would be cheating, wouldn't it. Okay I won't do it.
What's in this?
Through sunlit caves of ice, roses unfurl amidst dancing waves of serpentine opium smoke and amber tobacco, golden sandalwood, champaca, tea leaf, sugared lily, ginger, rich hay absolute, leather, dark vanilla, mandarin, peru balsam, and Moroccan jasmine.


Fucking liars. I think they make this shit up. LOL
Okay, I'll admit.....I get the sugared lily.....okay I'll give them that one....and maybe the dark vanilla.....but the rest??!! Bullcrap!  ;)

OPIUM SMOKE CANNOT DANCE!


I LOVE THIS, and it's definitely a big bottle winner for me. So now I'm thinking Kubla Khan is Genghis' gay cousin. Which means he is NOT an underacheiver and he has a male chihuahua named Tinkerbell. Not that there's anything wrong with that.





Later: about an hour. Kubla turns ambery musky. I was petting Stark and I got this whiff of a musky smell and knew it wasn't him. Smelled my hand. Oh wow. Kubla Khan turns sultry!!
LOVE THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment