Friday, September 20, 2013

Ya know?

I very seldom talk about work here. I've made a reference to work once when I was put in a position to be the manager's assistant and I've spoken of 'coworkers' like twice.
Yesterday the biggest asshole I've ever worked with was fired. I knew he'd dig his own grave.
That's all I'm saying.



Oh....and that I'm


ESTATIC!!

Hey Asshole   <<<<<youtube video


Sums it up perfectly. LOL!!



Between my husband in the background thinking I'm talking to him, Ava in the background thinking I am talking to her and the neighbor's dog.....OH! and one cat meow! ...Stark hasn't got a chance.....

My husband is PISSED OFF!

NAPA just lost a customer. We've been following Nascar for years....like over 35.
NAPA just released Michael Waltrip Racing from their sponsorship for doing what every other team on Nascar has been doing for years. Helping a teammate to make it in the chase. Bunch of shit. Jeff thinks Nascar is fixed anymore. I was disagreeing until he provided some good examples and now I have to tell ya......it's kind of looking that way. He thought it was a team sport so why would it be wrong for a teammate to help another teammate to get into the chase? Bunch of SHIT! Why are they fining now when teams have been doing it for years!!!!???

Bunch of SHIT!!!!

I'm hungee for homemade pizza gotta go.....



No comments:

Post a Comment