Sunday, September 15, 2013

Help Wanted

Room, Board and Fringe Benefits


I am needing a name for my new car. (Oh, and Jeff can drive it. I thought he wouldn't be able to. Drats!! Just kidding) I had to show him how to get in. He was trying to swing his legs in but he's just too tall and big. I showed him how to stand above it and 'drop' his legs in. Top has to be down, of course. Stupid me. Just kidding again. He drove it today to the store. Me's thinkin' he likes it. Uh huh. Drats! Just kidding. Or am I??????


Okay, I want a cute, feminine, Spanish, Japanese, or fiery name (because of the red flame color). Here's some contenders:

Rojo --means red in Spanish (plus I have a cat named Mojo-so there's a slight connection), I'm leaning toward this name.

Mia

Mai

Blaze

Honoo- Means flame in Japanese

Fire

Bernee 

Caliente -Cali for short

Whip

Redcat

Meeohmyoh or Miomyo

Zelda

Mika -Japanese- means beautiful fragrance- a tribute to the oils I review

Mikki

Tora- Japanese for tiger

Chītā -Japanese for cheetah

So HELP! Give me some ideas and suggestions. I'm open to anything. I asked a message board for help when I was naming Stark. The poster said Stark meant strong in German, plus I was reading The Game of Thrones at the time and one of the main characters' last name was Stark, so it was absolutely perfect for him. It just fit so perfect. So I know I can get a name here too. Help!! I will know it when I see it. Just like Stark. Thanks!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment