Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I have a name! I have a name!

I've been toying with the names below since I posted. I was liking Rojo until a coworker said it's pronounced Ro-ho and not Ro Joe, and that it's kind of a boy's name. She has the El Salvadorian husband. Bah.


Then I started liking Mika. But it still didn't feel right.


So today I asked a creative gal at work and the first name out of her mouth was Lucy. I was floored because I had a cat named Loo-C until about a year ago. Then she says, "you know, red hair and it's red (my car), and I love Lucy!" Meaning SHE loves Lucy.  So I told her I had a cat named that and also a chicken once. My dad bought 6 chicks for eggs, two died, so I named the remaining four Charlotte, Gertrude, Elvira and Lucy. I used to dress Elvira in clothes and carry her around the neighborhood. Yeah, I was a weird kid. LOL

It's PERFECT! I HAVE THE NAME FOR MY CAR!!
So now I am debating whether to spell it differently.

Like Loo-See, Lou-C, Lou-See, Lucie, or just Lucy. I don't want to spell it the way I spelled my cat's name.



Luciata. Lucy combined with Miata.

I'm liking Loo-See for short.  It's kind of like 'take a looksee'.



No comments:

Post a Comment