Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MIATA! ME DID!

 
My new baby!! It's a BLAST to drive.  I brought it home and I was trying not to cry flying down the freeway with the top down!!


POSTED AT A LATER DATE:

See that white Corolla in the background? We've had it 23 years and I had it hauled away today (10-7-13). We were the only owner and it was a great car. It had 63,000 miles and we had changed the timing belt, water pump etc at 60,000 miles not because it needed it but because it was a scheduled maintenance item. Then we parked it about a year later. It's sat for about 10 years. I was paid 200.00 cash for it. Bye Corolla!! You were a good car!!! I had some tears watching it being hauled away. Can you imagine how I'm going to feel about my dawgs when they pass?!! Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment