Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bpal's Mercurian Phoenix

The other day before work I made a blind grab into some vials I have yet to review and pulled this one out. I smelled it to make sure I would like it before wearing it blindly to work. I could tell it would be okay. So I put it on.

It was lemony in the vial. Nice and bright. It reminded me of Posset's Limoncello, and Naples Lemon. 
It stayed lemony for about 20 minutes then smoothed out into a wickedly good sandalwood. All day I kept getting whiffs of this crazy great skin scent. Very unique.
Slighty spicy like carnations. Yellowy sweet sandalwood. As the day wore on I knew I needed a big bottle of this. Every hour the lemon smell faded more and the spicy sandalwood got headier and headier. So sexy of a scent.

What's in this? yellow sandalwood, bergamot, gum mastic, gum Arabic, lavender, lemongrass, angelica root, and anise.


OMG I got the sandalwood correct! The anise is the spice and the lemongrass was the lemon. I didn't do too bad. Love this oil. It'd be a great signature scent because there's no over the counter perfume that could match this. It's too different.

No comments:

Post a Comment