Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another blind pick-le

Hopefully the bpals today are as good as yesterdays. Both were heavenly even after a few hours.
 
 
 
A Companion of the Same Nature
 
What the heck is that supposed to mean?
 
This is rosy in color. Like blood that's been diluted to the 10th degree.
In the vial: WOW Totally spicy like carnations. Super floral and fun, with a twist.
 
On the hand: Still that twangy smell but now there's some sweet scent coming on. This is all floral to me. It's has several elements too...spicy, sweet, ethereal, like putting 75 different flowers into a bunch and smelling them all. The pungent florals dominate yet you still get the lovely sweet flowers in the background. Kind of reminds me of those little gold, yellow and orange flowers that people surround their garden to keep out the bad bugs and animals. What is that flower?? Starts with an M. I think!
Be back....need to google.
 
Marigolds!! Yeah!! marigolds kind of stink and this oil isn't that strong but it reminds me of them. What's in this?
“If you consent, neither you nor any other human being shall ever see us again: I will go to the vast wilds of South America. My food is not that of man; I do not destroy the lamb and the kid to glut my appetite; acorns and berries afford me sufficient nourishment. My companion will be of the same nature as myself, and will be content with the same fare. We shall make our bed of dried leaves; the sun will shine on us as on man, and will ripen our food. The picture I present to you is peaceful and human, and you must feel that you could deny it only in the wantonness of power and cruelty. Pitiless as you have been towards me, I now see compassion in your eyes; me seize the favourable moment, and persuade you to promise what. I so ardently desire.”

A companion of the same nature: skin musk, red rose petals, mums, carnations, white linen, and sunlit amber on a bed of soft dry leaves.
 
O.M.G.  I had carnations right!! Sumbitch! The color must come from the red rose petals but I don't get rose. Oh wait, yeah I do. It's the creaminess. I think this would be okay for those that hate rose. It's not a rose in the face smell. To me anyway.
 
 
 
I like this but not a big bottle winner....too tart and tangy for me to enjoy wearing.
 
 
 
Van Holten's Sour Pickle Tart and Tangy Review
 
 
 
Okay, what's up with the BOX of 5th avenue candy bars here? I'm happy that I'm not the only one to drink pickle juice. I also like olive juice, especially black olive juice. Sick.....I know. He's wondering why it's plastic tasting? COULD IT BE BECAUSE IT'S IN PLASTIC!?
The next thing that I think of is when he pushed the pickle up...is that this is getting a little creepy for me. Maybe he has some issues that haven't been addressed yet....?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment