Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bpal--

Blind pick.

Woot woot!

Here's the ammo box I'm picking from. I just now took and uploaded this pic.
 
Jeff just came up and groped me and I made him blind pick two imps. A first time for Jeff picking!!!!!
 
Weird. Both 'M' names.
 
 
Meliai and Maenad
 
 
 
 
Meliai
 
The teensiest tiny yellow colored.  Of course, right? OOOOOoooo, Yummy!  Brilliant, fluorescent, clean, breezy, whippy, yellowness!
 I can tell I like this already. It's like walking thru Naples and smelling all the lemon trees, open blooming flowers and lovely green.
 
A sweet floral is the dominant freshness. Along with the lemon. Super bright and clear. Lovely.
What's in this?
 
Sisters to the Erinyes and the Gigantes, the ash tree nymphs were also born from the union of the blood gushing from Ouranos’ castration wounds and Gaia’s fertile womb. These nymphs were the mother of the Bronze Race of mankind’s third age.

Ash manna and ambrosial honey.
 
Others get the citrus too. I think pine can sometimes smell like lemon.
 
 
 
 
Lemon Chilli Sea Bass with Wild Rocket Tomato & Pine Nut Salad is the video.
 
 
He's kinda cute and I like the way he talks. LOL 
 
Maenad
 
Another mother effing yellow bpal. No crap. This is definitely a conspiracy.
 
 
This has weird smell in the vial.   Candy sweet. REALLY candy like, coconut, tropical, sandalwood, This is an instant all time crazy good bpal. I need to put this on my chest so I can smell it all night.
Now it's turning cleaner...but still uber great.
 
 
What's in this? Orgiastic mayhem in the extreme: sweet strawberry and orange blossom distorted by carnation, black poppy and hibiscus.
 
Absolutely awesome. Fruity floral all girly. So unlike this dude.
 

 He was the horniest guy I'd ever met. No, I never 'did it' with him. Now, I am so glad I didn't. (giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment