Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GAWD!

I fucking went to the Fair again tonight and fucking forgot the camera again. I SUCK!

'Scuse the F bombs....but I'm disgusted with myself.
I'm living in a state of frustration right now. I keep dropping things, spelling words wrong, re-doing letters because I effed up, losing things, not getting any sleep (I stopped the OTC sleep aids about 2 months ago), my face is breaking out along the jawline (fucking hormones suck), my cholesterol is up but I can't take Statins, I'm tired of cooking (BLASHEMY!!), my 17 yr old cat Winnie is pissing and shitting every where, and I might have an autoimmune problem happening in my body.

Yeah.

I just want to lay down in the middle of a busy street and kick my arms and legs around and have a tantrum!

What the fuck is going on!!:??                                          Fuck!

Fuck me!

Fucking fucky fuck!
FUCK.


I bought the coolest things at the Fair tonight. Little 2 inch fake leather pouches that have magnifying glasses in them. They will be so awesome on my jackets that I decorate.

 
Aint they cute.
 
I wanted the pouches....Jeff wanted the magnifying glasses.
 
Match made in heaven!
 
$1.00 each. No shit. $1 effing dollar. I can glue or sew them onto the jackets I make. I think I will sew the top part to the jacket but leave the bottom free, so they kind of swing and are loose. Then they can be used as a secret hideaway for money, jewelry, writings, incense, teeth, hair, perfume oil, lyrics, etc., the list goes on and on.
 
We could be here all night. 
 
 
Nocturne Alchemy
 
Orchid Crystal
 
 
In the vial: Heavenly. Candy clean. There's no mint in this but it has an aura of freshness. Tart too. But in the best way ever imagined.  Take some sweetarts, and crush them up. Then lay a line out.......nose to straw, and the wicked bubbly, sweettart, essence buzzes your nose. You get the fruity candy smell too. In fact it's forefront.......right in you nose........Poppy. Pop in your nose. Pop- eee. Effervescent. lemony, Fruity, pineappley, One of the best oils I have ever smelled in my life.
PERFECT TO A 'T'.
I NEED A BIG BOTTLE OF THIS LIKE I NEED A HOLE IN THE HEAD.
 
LIKE DONNY NEEDS A MARINE.
GRASS NEEDS FIRE.
 
 
 
 
 
NOT.
 
How about:  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment