Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beautiful day here and VApothecary's D. (vampire!!)

Sunny, bright blue sky. 69 degrees. Hehe, I said 69!! Yep, it's GORGEOUS here!!!  (10:00am)

Going out to dinner tonight at Sam & Gabe's.
http://www.samandgabes.com/italian-restaurant-menu.html

Their food is fabulous! Plus I bought a Groupon for $35.00 and we'll get $60.00 worth of food. ROFL! I called my younger brother last night to wish them happy 25th and they are going to Bonefish Grill with gift cards. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!! Too effing funny. I don't think I will be able to take pics because S&G is a little higher class than what we normally do, but I can try!!

This is for those of you who think MY Lush obsession is bad!! Ha!



She doesn't have any Rose Jam Bubbleroons. Shameful!! This was made in 2011 though so maybe they weren't invented yet...???


Here's another scent from VApothecary:


D.

In a red vial so I can't tell the color. I love these red vials, they are very striking.

Oh wow! Extremely bitter in the vial! Second sniff gets me a little vanilla or sweetness. Holy Moses this is crazy strong weird smelling.

Our ceiling fan in the living room went kaput the other day. So we went and bought another one.

 

It's my marijuana leaf ceiling fan! ROFL

I don't care for the stark white lamps though, so I am either going to find different ones (the ones from the kaput fan had too small of holes to fit into this new one) or I am going to paint them some funky colors! The lamps are frosted and I think paint with adhere.

OH! Back to D. ! There's something super green in this. Lavender too? Lemon? It's sharply crisp. Like pulling a leaf off of a eucalyptus plant and smooshing it all up and the oils getting onto my hands. There's an element of sweetness too that keeps the crisp at bay. But not much! It's really vibrant at first then mellows into sweet green. What's in this? 

Blue Juniper from the Wallachian Mountains of Romania, White Pine needles of Hungary, Blue Amber of Budapest and Black Cardamon of Moldova.


Ahhhhh, there's my green!! I didn't do too bad. (patting self on back)

Read the full description here! They don't allow me to post their writings for the description (we can the perfume notes  tho)  but D. is a vampire!! So cool!!
http://www.nocturnealchemy.com/d.html

I don't know how I feel about this one. I like it, yet I don't! Isn't that weird? It's crazy different, but I'm not sure I'd want to wear this in public. It's kind of odd smelling. I think some would like it but a lot wouldn't. It's bitter, warped and off putting in a way. But on the other hand it's unique, compelling and so wild!





No comments:

Post a Comment