Saturday, August 24, 2013

Crashes


Why does stubbing your toe, smashing your hand and a paper cut when you're older just throw your whole life balance off?
Seriously.
I remember falling down when I was a kid. It'd hurt, but not like it does now.


Crashing sucks.






Here's some things I love tho:



Animals
Asian Food
Bud Lite---NOT from a keg (don't ask-it's a secret)
Men in uniform
Funny people
Garlic
Katy Perry
The Buzz and posters on Allrecipes


Have I done this before!!?? Yeah I have. Well, now the answers are different. Ask me in 2 months and they will be different again. Check back. Uh huh.




This is like the mostest awesomest email I have ever received:  There is someone I know who makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon when speaking anything to them. Slow and painful torture would be better than having to deal with this person even for a minute of the day.

ROFLMAO!!! OMG! I was laughing tears when I read this. So true, so true.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment