Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review of BPAL's Wicked

I might have time to do a review before hubby gets home and I have to cook.


How about Wicked???

Yellow in color.
Whoosh!! Florally--strong floral!! Almost a cloying floral. Very strong. On the hand it first has a smell of band-aids. Then it flows into a lemony flower. This may have some roses in it. Jasmine?? Bah!! I like this a lot. Needs a light hand though. It's sweet, strong and heady. Doesn't really remind me of anything because the band-aid smell is gone. What's in this?


A paean to all the Wicked Queens, Evil Stepmothers, and other misunderstood villainesses throughout history and lore. Lends an aura of majesty, refinement, strength, and a deep, brooding malice. A sophisticated, womanly scent: rich myrrh and jasmine draped in the subtlest rose.

Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's IT! I knew it! Yes! Yes! Yes! Gorgeous scent, perfect for bath bombs. I need a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment