Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Faves

I've been thinking lately while everyone around me is getting cancer, what my favorite things are. I think I can list them.
These are things that really make me happy and ready to face a new day:

Butterflies
Glitter
Making people laugh
Bright colors-on housing, in housing, clothing, statues, paintings, furniture, knicknacks etc.
Flashing lights....like party lights
Unusual plants - I have an elephant's ear growing in the kitchen. It's young, like 18 inches.
Sleeping
Animal print clothing, especially skirts, boots, tops and coats--well......everything I guess!!
Books that I think about a long time after reading them
Tormenting my animals-I swear they laugh!
Hearing Jeff giggle
Boots
Glow Stick necklaces, bracelets and batons
All animals and mammals including bugs, amphibians and arachnids. I like snakes too. I want to wrap a huge python around my neck and body.
OMG I thought I was going to do a list and here is a whole story.....so sorry.
New Orleans
Cheetahs
Staycations
My Husband
My animals
My family
My God that's a lot of things to list!!


Oh! And Lush baths.  :)

Listen to how she breaks up when she talks about not using her personal stash for this trip.. LOL I know about Lush stashes personally.....Here's a tip to everyone.
Every day is a reason to use something special. To me, staying in this room with this tub I would want to use my stash, I mean what am I waiting for? THIS! Use it! Enjoy it!
This chick really has a problem when it comes to her bath stuff. Sad because she lost her shampoo? Give it up. Buy another! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment