Thursday, February 14, 2013

My dawgs

love dark chocolate with chili.
Now before all you dog lovers jump all over me for feeding my dogs chocolate....let me give you the stats on that.
For every 20 lbs your dog weighs they have to eat a pound (A POUND!) of dark chocolate to get them comatose. Since my dawgs weigh 120lbs, they will need 6 lbs EACH of dark chocolate to die. I DON'T EVEN BUY THAT MUCH IN A YEAR, LET ALONE ONE DAY! It's even higher for milk chocolate--which means they need even MORE milk chocolate.
So back off!
I had my office manager for secret santa and she had chocolate on her list. I'm not a big sweet eater, I'm more of a salty savory eater...anyway I had found some great chocolate at World Market and one that I bought was dark chocolate with chili and another was dark chocolate with sea salt.
Yep you guessed it, I ate the chili chocolate instead of giving it to her. Me so bad.
Then, of course, I had to buy more. So I am on my second bar since before Christmas. My dawgs always think they need to eat what we eat and as I was sucking on a piece they wanted to see what I had. I said, " you're not going to like this!' and gave them a small piece. They ate it. Wanted more. Freaks. Now when I eat it I toss them a piece. Ava was even asleep and woke up when I wafted it under her nose. I never said I wasn't diabolical. hehe

Did you know onions are toxic to dogs too? Plus it gives them awful breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment