Saturday, February 9, 2013

Time for a BPAL blind pick

I have so many I need to do reviews on! Like over 300 that I've never smelled. Ack!

Lilith vs. The Giant Crab

I LOVE BPAL's Lilith, so I hope this is as good. Looking for a big bottle of Lilith too, so if you see one, get it for me! hehe

This is clear in color. Seems woody and nutty. First sniff is all wood, then it snaps into a smooth creamy smells within seconds. I'm also getting a slight lemony smell. Yeah, this is creamy to me. Hard to pinpoint any particular scent in it. It's super light too so I had to add more to the back of my hand. It didn't help. It's a nice scent but not one that I'd buy for myself. It's just too light and nondescriptive. Meh. Disappointing. What's in it? Tangerine cream, benzoin, white sandalwood, white pear, tonka, and ambergris accord.
 Oh wow, I was spot on with the tangerine cream.....well so I thought it was lemon,  give me a break!! ;)

Yeah, as it dries that woodsy smell is coming back, must be the sandalwood. It's going from creamy to woody. In fact it's all sandalwood now, and it's been like 5 minutes. I might like this. Not a big bottle winner but definitely not a give away.

Isn't Woody great!?



No comments:

Post a Comment