Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Finally!!

We got the corner desk put together that was delivered 2 weeks ago. Hubby's been working the last 2 weekends at shows so no time to put it together. So I've had 2 huge long boxes laying in my living room for two weeks. Bah! I'll have to take pics as soon as I have it all set up with the decorations etc.
I'm almost there. Okay....let me take a pic. <picking up some crap off the desk> One moment please......

Okay this is a wide view of the desk:
 

I bought an L-shaped corner desk for more desk top area. Before we just had a desk with a hutch. This is Bush® Somerset 60" Compact L-Desk, Hansen Cherry Finish. Freaking 500 bucks total! Ridiculous considering we paid 189.00 for the previous desk and it was more solid. They just don't make things the way they used to, do they? pfffft Sometimes the American Way just sucks.

As I took the photos I switched some stuff around. Can you guess the changes?

I have two decorated boxes at the top that hold my BPAL, Possets etc oils. The purple one looks like a book but it isn't.



 
This is my silver metal tray that holds my incense, incense burners, candle tarts, tart burner, and candles. This corner smells super good! Jeff hates it. hehe
 

This is the printer and the bpals I haven't smelled or reviewed yet. Yes, the two white boxes at the bottom have bpals in them too. <sigh> <not enough time in the day......>

There's my post and a bird cage that I bought at the flea market a couple months ago. I have one of the computer speakers in it! LOL

These are BPAL and Moonalisa cards I got with my orders. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment