Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lou Lou's Green Chamomile

I decided to do a review and not a bpal today. So I pulled out my ammo box of Other Etailers and found this one by Lou Lou.


Green Chamomile

Clear in the vial. Greeeeeen in the vial too. Smelling that is. So far I know I love this. It's a clean smell, soapy like after a shower. Pointed and vibrant. Like walking into a meadow and cutting fresh flowers. Then cutting the stems and leaves from the flowers, and mincing them into little pieces. Fresh, earthy, spritely and pungent.
This has waft too. On the back of my hand I can smell it without even bringing my hand to my nose. This is so fresh!! WOW 
I wish I would have found this before she discontinued this scent.  This scent is so far from my normal love of deep earthy scents.
What's in this? Green Chamomile is a blend of chamomile tea infused coconut oil (carrier oil), chamomile tea, Roman chamomile essential oil, green grass, and green amber.

I just ordered from Lou Lou (aka Damonkitty) on Etsy. I ordered Clara, Nicolette, Bubblegum on my Boot, Gum on my Other Boot, Sweet Darkness and Willie.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/damonkitty?ref=l2-shopheader-name


I LOVE ETSY!! I will do reviews when I receive them.

This Green Chamomile is freaking heavenly. I'm serious. I'm going to covet this vial.

I am making a White Trash Cake. Most people call it a Poke Cake but the internet friend that told me about it called it white trash cake. Here's the recipe.

http://allrecipes.com/personalrecipe/63961281/coconutless-white-poke-cake/detail.aspx


Most poke cakes also have coconut and Jeff hates coconut so mine is coconutless. LOL
Between the Green Chamomile oil and the white cake, I'm in Heaven today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment