Saturday, February 8, 2014

Chastity--not what you think


I think Cher is full of crap in this interview. In the beginning she says' she 'knew' that Chastity was a lesbian, then a bit later she says she is the only one that didn't know. Throughout the interview she's saying what's politically correct, what she thinks people want to hear. Watch Chaz. I feel he just sits there thinking, "What the eff are you talking about!" while Cher talks. Cher also keeps saying, "and...and....and....and"  Irritating. I like Cher too.


Speaking of chastity.....let's go in the opposite direction and review Common Jezebel from bpal.

For some reason it kind of reminds me of maple syrup. Yeah, I know, that's so weird.
Apricot, lemon sugar, coconut, red currant, and vetiver. It's mostly vetiver, which I don't seem to have a problem with like some people do. It IS an intense smell that you either like or don't like. It has to be the lemon sugar, currant and apricot blending with the vetiver that is giving me that maple syrup smell. Please DON'T buy Common Jezebel thinking it will smell like maple syrup....because I'm sure it won't to you!! And you better have a deep love of vetiver also, before trying it, for sure.

Okay, on to another review.


Blind pick too! :joy:

Defututa WTF?



Light yellow in color. This is a smoooooooooth smell. Sandalwood? with a couple florals. Kind of smells like wax too. This is unique, have never smelled a bpal like this one yet. I get honey or amber. Golden. It's so innocent and subtle. I almost want to say a mint but it's super faint. This is like walking in the sun. I may have to compare this to Sundew. That one's golden too.
What's in this? Olive blossom, honey, smoky vanilla, cinnamon, jasmine, sandalwood, and champaca flower.

Well I wasn't too far off. The cinnamon is the mint I got. Honey-check! Sandalwood-check! I am super surprised I didn't get rose for the jasmine....bwahahahahahaha!! :lol:

I think there's beeswax in this somewhere.
The cinnamon's gotten stronger. A lovely scent, but not a big bottle winner. I'll have to see what it smells like in a few hours.    

It's snowing again. They said 70% chance and only one inch. So far it looks to be about 3 inches and I kinda think that's 100%, don't you?

Ava's been out laying in it again. Never seen a dog that love's snow like she does. She'll lay out there for hours before wanting in. Stark.....he's in within 4 minutes. He's such a wimp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment