Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quesadillas






I am making quesadillas from leftover roasted chicken tonight. I've never made a meal of quesadillas before but last night I roasted a chicken and had half of it left so I pinterested leftover chicken recipes and found that wonderful new blog off to the right there called Sweetbites >>>

I think I've only made quesadillas once.

So this will be interesting.

I will be using a lot of the ingredients the blog recommends. Jeff's all excited. Anything enveloped in cheese and fried floats his boat.

This winter has been crazy with snow and winds! We got another small 'blizzard' yesterday. I decided to go in at 9:00 so I could miss the idiots on the road. I normally don't do that.

We're going to New Orleans again!!! In May!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


I wore Silver Violets to work today. It's a Posset oil. It's decidedly different.

Imagine the first violets of spring poking their heads up above a thin covering of snow and sparkling with a silvery light. Silver Violets is sweet but refreshing and welcome at any time of the year. Particularly reviving in the heat of summer months. Though violet scents are rather rare anymore, their popularity is enjoying a new vogue. I am particularly proud of this interpretation of this charming blossom. A very popular scent.


I liked it. Definitely different than most perfumes. Most of Posset's 'Silver' line are. Kind of icy musk with a floral.

Our cat Winnie is in the last stages of renal failure too. I love her but can't wait for her to pass. She's an anywhere pottier. ARG! I think she has a few months left though. Bah!

OMG I love this song I found!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment