Saturday, February 1, 2014

OMG!

We have a Vietnamese restaurant in our neighborhood!! I knew it but yet I didn't. I've lived in this neighborhood for 50 of my 51 years so I don't really pay that much attention to the buildings along the streets.
I'd seen a few years ago that a Chinese food restaurant moved in but never went to it. Since then it sold and now it's a Vietnamese/Thai restaurant. I noticed their sign like a week ago. Yeah I know. I'm effing clueless right?  I ordered take out on Tuesday and the pho was
AWESOME!!!!!
 
OMG!! and that was TAKE OUT!!! I am so stoked!!! I can WALK there this summer!!! To hell with the husband he can fend for himself if he doesn't want their food. Bahahahahaha!!!!!
 
I may think about getting a part time job there so I can get to know them and get into that kitchen and learn how to cook Vietnamese!! Jeff will say, "If you see their kitchen, you will never eat there again." BETCHA!!! Can I take bets here? Is that against the law? 
 
Watching the American Idol tryouts. Best part of the show. Thank heavens Myriah and Nicki aren't on it, that was painful to watch. I expected Myriah to be more professional than that but she fell into ghetto mode along with Nicki. Yikes.
 
Ellen's going for the Broncos to win this weekend at the Superbowl-- just like me!!! I like horses better than birds, so there.    you.     go.
 
 Yesterday I wore Love Potions's Sun Catcher to work. Lovely.
 
 http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/SunCatcher/


Juicy citrus segments - Oranges, Grapefruits and Lemons - delicately arranged over a bed of Daisies and Dandelions, and a touch of earthy Musk.

It was like smelling sunflowers all day. Very uplifting and pretty.  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment