Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Whimsy

Who made up the English language? Who decided that some words were 'bad'. Who said the word fuck couldn't be spoken at all times? Can I make my own rules?? I've always wanted to outlaw the word 'desk'. It's offensive to me. So I say. So anyone saying this word is basically cussing in front of me. Tree. That's a cussword to me too so don't say it. I'm going to make a list of all offensive words and provide them to the Office Manager at work. Will they think I'm a little crazy? A little weird or messed up? Fuck'em. Don't give a shit. If some person WHO I DON'T KNOW gets to make up their own rules on what's acceptable to speak.....then I'm gonna do it too!


THE

I am outlawing the word 'the'! Don't say it. Don't write it. Don't even THINK about getting it close to me. I will fucking blow a gasket. Don't make me come after you!

Govern yourself!


(No, I didn't cuss at work nor brought into the HR office.
I just always wanted to write this post.....so I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment