Saturday, July 27, 2013

Veronique by VApothecary

It's in a red glass vial so I can't tell what color the oil is.

In the vial: Musky,  jazzy floral. Almost like a man's cologne but not manly. LOL

On the hand: Same smell as in the vial but more vibrant and floral. Musk somewhat hidden at this point. I'm liking it a lot. Maybe a pinch of citrus that's makes it seem like cologne? Don't know. Roses. A sharp flower. Like carnation. Maybe lavender. This would be great on men and women both.

Drying: I'm huffing on this so much to figure out what's in this that I'm getting light headed. snort
Less sharp now. More florally. Getting a bit more feminine. Still okay for men tho. Very hard to describe.
What's in this? (hope I can find a scent description)

Nope I can't. VApothecary is down from 6-1 to 8-2 on Nocturne Alchemy. BAH! Even googling I can't find a description.

The scent has gotten even better as it melts into my skin. It's on my right hand and even with my hand on the mouse as I was searching the net I could smell it. It's complex. Musky, slightly sharp (in a good way), spicy, fruity and florally. Loving it! Big bottle winner if I can find one....
Maybe someday I can come back with the description.......


Got it!! I had to sign up for their forum to find it! Yay! I am Cattastroficka on the forum too.


Veronique: Black Plumeria, Blood Musk, Black Clove, White Peppercorn and Extract of Ladanifer Rockrose

Woot woot! I got the musk and rose correct. I think the clove is the sharpness. I love clove. I use it a lot in cooking.

Now that an hour or so has passed, this scent is marvelous!  I hope I can find some somewhere because I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment