Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Morderteile Kelah - Darling Clandestine, WereRat-Infested Sewer - BPAL/BPTP

I put some of this on my wrist before work after smelling the bottle and liking it.

In the bottle it's sweet vanilla. Once it's on it has a punky smell. That's punky with a 'p'. Like lemon mixed with grapefruit mixed with musk. It's quite girly and fruity. The punky smell is odd and I think I like it...but not really sure! It's super punky at first then that fades as the day passes. Then it turns all sweet and syrupy. It's adorable!!! All day I kept getting wafts of this and


WereRat-Infested Sewer

which I had also put on the back of my hands. WereRat is odd too, but in a different way. Smoky. It's a huffer. I could smell this all day. It's so hard to describe how it smells. It's a prototype linen and room spray so I hope I can find a scent description. I want to know what's in this!! It's from the RPG series, so maybe they are already producing this. Don't know since I haven't looked it up. There's some resins in this but mainly it's a smoky dusty greenish floral. WOW! Nothing like I've smelled in any bpal before.

Here's the scent description for Morderteile:  Amber, hyacinth, milk and strawberry jam are just a few of the elements that capture Kelah. As if anyone ever could capture her completely. It's sweet and sultry and spicy and summery, brewed in a splash of double-barrel scotch, aged twelve years.

WereRat--YAY! THERE IS ONE! Moist, moss-crusted stone, stagnant, silty wastewater, wererat musk, and wet leather.

Smoky Rat!!  LOL
What is a wererat anyway?? A rat with fangs? pffft

Regardless, these are both keepers and I believe WereRat is a BIG BOTTLE WINNER!!!!
Clap!! Clap!! Clap!!  It's been a long time.


1 Hour later: Morderteile has just gotten better and sweeter, that's what I kept smelling all day. WereRat is lighter but still smells awesome too. Such a unique smell.


 
Nope. Not a wererat. pfffft

No comments:

Post a Comment