Sunday, December 2, 2012

Free purse/handbag!!

Went shopping today. I have our Office manager for Secret Santa. So we went to Gordman's to find 5x7 picture frames. We found a bunch of other things also, two shirts for Jeff, some peacock colored christmas decorations (I plan to make a peacock colored wreath soon), and a bunch of other stuff. As we walked by the purses I saw one made with long fur. I had to stop. I looked it over. The straps were the right length, it zipped and had several smaller pockets, plus the inside zippered pocket and cell phone pocket. Plus it was big. I like being able to get an umbrella in my purses, plus all the crap I carry. So I looked and it was 49.99. Sigh. Jeff said I could have it as a birthday present. SCORE! It's a Kathy Vanzeeland too, and has a cute 4 heart charms hanging off of it. So we head to the check out, and after the casier was done she took a scratch off card from a deck of them she had. Evidently you get to scratch it off after buying everything to see if you won 10%, 35%, 50% or 100% off your highest item. So she is scratching it off for us and it said 100%. I got the purse for free!!!!

Yippee Skippy!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment