Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bah! I still don't have my citric acid. I do have the fillable xmas balls though, to make my bath bombs.


Blind pick


Ironic, considering it's Christmas


Santa Eularia Des Riu

That's beautiful sounding, what's that mean??

Oh, wikipedia says it's a town

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Eul%C3%A0ria_des_Riu


Light yellow in color....nah, maybe a medium yellow....

Lemon!! I can tell I like this already! This reminds me of Posset's Naples Yellow but this seems creamier. This might be a contender for Posset's Limoncello Rosmarino too! I will have to see what this dries down into. Crazy good though. Tart, heavy lemon. Not even close to smelling like lemon furniture polish. So GOOD!

What's in this?  Piquant citrus tempered by jasmine, soft Mediterranean herbs, lavender and orange blossom.


No wonder I love it. I like all of the above except for lavender, but I only dislike lavender if it's too strong. In this it isn't.

This is Da Bomb. LOVE IT! BIG BOTTLE WINNER for sure!! 5 big bottles!! 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment