Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blind Pick!

Blind pick


Silk Road

Have never even heard of this one yet. Gold in color. Somewhat nondrecript in the vial. Wet on my hand it seems lightly musky. I smell cinnamon too. There's something in this I don't care for. It smells mediciney with a plastic smell. Not sure I like this. I do like the cinnamon but the rest smells kind of icky. Mold's coming out now. Ack, what's in this? A panoply of cultural treasures, spanning the herbs, flowers, oils and balms of the Romans, the Byzantines, the Mediterranean, the Levant, Northern China, Eastern Europe, Iran, the Bulgar-Kypchak, Mesopotamia, the Crimean Peninsula, Anatolia, Antioch, and North Africa.

What's up with all the non scent descriptions bpals I've been reviewing lately? Seems like most of the reviwers on bpal like it, maybe my vial has turned? I'll have to see if this gets better as it soaks into my skin but so far I don't have much hope.
 I kept reading the reviews and the reviews from page one are so different from page three....with more people not liking it as the oil aged.

http://www.bpal.org/topic/12460-silk-road/


There were far more good reviews when the oil was first released compared to later. On some the scent disappeared after a few hours but I can tell mine isn't going to do that. In fact I bet in 8 hours I will still smell it on my hand.
Into the give away box it goes. If it changes into something good I will be back to say that. Don't hold your breath. LOL

Edit: Some 5 hours later. Okay this turned nice.  Sultry on the skin but it did fade! I was wrong on both points. Still not a big bottle winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment