Friday, December 7, 2012

Another BPAL blind pick from the 300+ imps I have that I've never smelled. I know......it's addiction, don't judge.  ;)

Psyche!!

No really. That's the name of the bpal.   <smirk>  Where's my hype girls? It's been a while.

This has no color, it's clear.

In the vial and wet on the hand it's kind of mediciney.....which I normally don't like, but this doesn't seem too bad.....yet anyway. I smell pine or moss, or green-ness. Maybe some vetiver. Spearmint. KIND OF, but NOT. yeah, minty...must be the pine.
I'm listening to this right now.

 
 
 
I also like this one:
 

 
 
I like Psyche. Let's see what's in it. The tale of Cupid and Psyche is both a perfect love story and an allegory for the soul's search to reunite with Deity. This is the scent of true love, your heart's deepest, purest desires. Bulgar rose, Chinese white musk, lavender, orchid and frankincense.
 
I was so effing wrong!! Ha!! OMG I just realized. WHAT A PSYCHE! Too fucking funny!! I've been HAD!
 
This would be good as a room spray or in my oil burner. I do like it on too though. Not a big bottle winner but I like it.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I'm such a moron! I had bookmarked one of your posts and were like "huh no updates for like two months?"
    Geez, I apologize for not paying better attention to what I bookmark.
    So, Missy is doing fine - I've gotten an inturnship at a store here where I live, gonna be there til middle of January and I love it! So fun! but heavy work and long days. And you know customers around Xmas..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and PS! Do you have an imp or anything of any of the BPAL Yule "Lick It"? I'd love to hear a review about that!

      Delete
  2. I'm here! Been busy so I haven't been posting. Nope, I don't think I have Lick It. Bah! That's a foodie scent, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete