Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally!

I finally got some citric acid. I had to buy from a different seller because I haven't received the first stuff I ordered. I emailed the seller and she/he ignored me and I had to email again 4 days later. They say their Post office doesn't scan their items in. uh huh. It was supposed to be here December 4th or 5th. Me thinks I'm gonna hafta file a claim to get my money back.
But now I can make my bath bombs! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could make a happy face emoticon.....   :) Guess the excessive exclamation points will have to do.
I found this on youtube the other day. It's 3 hours of Christmas songs!!

 
I love it! Da bomb!
 
I can tell ya though. I LOVE White Phoenix by BPAL. Love it Love it Love it. It turns into this sandalwoody elegance as the day goes on.
Sorry Missy Hype Girl (where's that Sisi??  :) ) that I don't have Lick It. I'm surprised i don't. I will see if i can find it on Ebay and win it. :)
 
Blind pick!!
 
Whoso List To Hunt
 
Hassasawhassawhat? WTF? Who comes up with these names. ? Freaking me out.
Gonna be a keeper. I can tell that already wet on the back of my hand.
The lightest yellow in color.
Vetiver?? I get that sunflower seed smell. But nice. Maybe an amber or golden musk? A light rotten smell that's actually quite interesting and not at all off putting. Seems like there's a fruit here too. Mango? Peach? Something sticky sweet. What's in this?
 
Sensual brown musk, rich amber, English rose, oak bark, and moss.
 
Wow! I was pretty close. I didn't look either, I swear on my dawgs' lives. I think the rose mixing with the moss is what's giving that rotten smell. The rose is actually coming out more as it dries down. No wonder I like this. I love rose. I'm not a moss lover tho. It's a keeper. Possible big bottle winner, but i will need to wear it to work to see how it plays all day.
 
Have you seen this?? Click on it, you'll love it. I PROMISE. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.
 
 
 
 
 Later: This turns all musky ambery. Truly heady and delightful. A Skin scent as all get out.
 
Later Later: Absolutely awesome scent. Amber turbocharged with musk on smell down. This is a scent you'll want to stroke along your neckline. It's sturdy, sultry, sexy.
Wet, I still get that sunflower seed smell. I like that. This seems egyptian, ethiopian, asian. Peppery. smooth, undulating.
 
 
 
 
I love Debauchery. Peace out.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment