Friday, October 26, 2012

Wow! It's like I was whisked away from my home by a tornado and deposited here! I'm not sure if I'm a witch or ...wait a minute! That was Kansas, not Iowa! What the hell was I thinking?


This blog will be my continuation of my bpal reviews and some personal crap that you either don't care about or wish I'd shut up about....or....even be one of those few that ...actually like what I write.
Make no mistake, I figure I have 4 people that actually follow me.

So welcome my precious four, I love you and idolize you.

And if there's 6, well I pass all my love along to all of ya.

If there's 15, you know I love ya!

22? Yeah, I have enuf to go around.....?????.......

37? WTF! I think I have enuf to go around!!!

45?  I'm dizzy.

88? Okay you sumbitches some of you are going to have to back out! That's right....scoot. Wait your turn! I have enough love for a lot of ya, but not all of ya!

<said like Eddie Murphy> Jusssssssssssst kidding'!

Think I'm weird, dontcha? Yeah. I know.

When I review a bpal I don't know what's in it. Well, 99.8% of the time anyway. I guess. I'm not too bad, probably 50/50. LOL Worse? You think I do worse than that, my precious four?? BAH!

Let's do a BPAL review.

BPAL is Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and they have some pretty awesome oils. They are the most complex and truly invented by geniuses. Every bpal oil is a discovery waiting to happen for all of those that smell them. They can make you remember childhood memories, the smell of your mother when you were a child, sheets drying on a clothes line, buried leaves set afire, florals light, bright, deep, fizzy, smokey, new car smell, Ophelia , and Cordelia...you that know, know what I mean. If you don't know it, find it.

Okay back to the review. This will be a blind pick from the bullet cases I have full of bpals. Okay.....I don't think any of them are 'full', But it's just a stupid term used by people. lol

I have some really nice decants that I won recently.

I close my eyes, and wave my hand over the imps of bpals in the cases. When it 'feels' right I stop and grab an unseen imp. That's a blind pick!!
Freaking exciting aint it?? I knew you'd be impressed.


Here we go!  <famous words that people said before their roller coaster car went off the tracks. Remember. DO NOT ride any mechanical rides in the month of the witches, October!!


My BFF is a witch. Yep born right on Oct 31st. My dad's a dick too. Yep he was named Richard way back when and way back when they called men Dick. Not Rick...there were a few Rich's but not many.
You all can stop yelling at me. I'll GET to the review!

Fuck.

I can say that here!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm fuckin relieved for some reason. Like a weight lifted.


TULZCHA

Almost as clear as you can get but with a tinge of yellow---in color. MINTY! And a REALLY nice mint too!! Truly the kind that soothe and awaken, not the ones that irritate and gives you a headache.


There's a musk or patch in here, or something smokey. Mint cigarettes. This freaking peppermint lotion is great................I just heard that on a commercial. LOL But it actually pertains to what I am smelling right now. Missy_killer would love this scent. I hope she finds me. I am sending out telepathic messages!! Johanna!!!
Bah! I am going to have to figure out how to post pics here. And youtube videos. I'm addicted to adding some freaking crap for you to enjoy. hehe 

ELIN!!! JOHANNA!!! SISI!!! I KNOW I have to have a 4th supporter out there~ !!!????

Tulzcha is just about the most beautiful mint perfume I have ever smelled in my life..and Missy can tell you, she likes them and I don't. ;) 
I'd have to arm wrestle you for this one Johanna. ( I figure I have people's heads spinning using both Johanna and Missy as the same person.) Which she is. Don't any of you think  any differently. Missy and Johanna ARE one entity. MISSY!!!   ELIN!!

This oil is still freaking awesome. Almost candyish and bubblegummy. I love it! For those waiting for it: A crystalline, cold green fire: six mints with white pepper and cucumber.
After reading that. I love it even more. Isn't reading those ingredients image making?

Gonna try to attach a youtube video. Cross your fingers and wish me luck.








No comments:

Post a Comment