Friday, October 26, 2012

I took a Lush bath. Check them out at Lush.com.

So now I can do another review!!

I didn't do a blind pick for this one. I always say BAH!, so when I got an imp of

Humbug.....


I've been itching to try it! It also says bah humbug on the label. LOL I think that's adorable.

Anyway it's a little dark in color and I can also tell there's a thicker oil within it it because it's darker and separate from the rest of the oil....like it's heavier. I love that!! Usually means it's a musk or patchouli in there!!!!!!!!!  HA!


In the vial it smells a little like a cola or rootbeer.
Wet on my wrist it smells kind of candyish. Still smells rootbeery too. Maybe a twang from ginger in here? It's not at all like I expected---deep and incensey. I think there is just a smidgeon of musk in it though.
To me it like mixing a can of Coke and a can of rootbeer together then adding a pinch of musk and maybe some greenery.

What's in it? The description says: Vanilla licorice.

Yes!! That's it! Rootbeer sucked up through a black licorice vine!

Not sure it's something I'd reach to wear outside the home, so not a big bottle winner. (Big bottle winners are the oils that I need to buy the full size 5ml bottle.)
I have approximately 68 full size bottles and around 400-500 different imps. More than half of those imps I have never smelled. That's why I'm here. To try them ouot and describe them.

I had a thread on bpal's forum in the introductions called 'Hi everyone!' So if you want to see the last year's bpals that I have reviewed, go there. My forum name is also Cattastroficka. You'll see my thread had 5577 views as of yesterday anyway. It's the BIG one! You'll also read stories about my two german shepherds and four cats. But I'll be posting all that crap here now, so I hope you come back!

Oh, and this Humbug? It's not too bad, quite different. I like it but don't love it. I'll keep the imp of it.

2 comments:

  1. *SOB* I found you! I saw your post about leaving, and got all panicy there for a moment. Seriously, now I have a mini headache from the panic! But now you got your own place- it's like you're all grown up and moving out of your parents house. *sniff* I'm so proud! Its very odd that I'm talking like this- seeing as I'm 22... And I sound like I'm, well, not... But who the hell cares?!

    -sisi34 aka Siobhan


    FUCK (just typing this makes me giggle, for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sisi, I'm so glad you found me. I was hoping you would. I love the refence moving out of my parent's house. LOL I never thought of it that way, so thanks for making me see it in a new light. Believe me, it helps! And it doesn't matter what your age is or how you sound for that age. Never grow up. Stay young minded and say what you feel. :)
    Yay!! you're here! I'm so happy!! And you can say fuck as much as you want!! LOL

    ReplyDelete