Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oh! I didn't know I could title a post!! bah!

Blind pick from my bottles. I have about 20 new bottles that I've never smelled. I received them in a lot on ebay.



White Phoenix


I don't know what color the oil is since it's in an amber bottle.

First smell from the bottle: Gorgeous! Light and fresh. It's a floral.

Wet on ths skin. This is sublime. What is this flower? This is very feminine. Violets is what it reminds me of, but I'm sure it's white flowers because of the name. It's also very expensive smelling. Like a woman that has a lot of money would wear. Classic. There's other aspects in this that I can't even begin to guess. I will need another bottle of this.

What's in it, the suspense is killing me. White, for acting in good conscience and doing our best to give back to the community.
Frangipani, magnolia, cotton flower, osmanthus, crystal musk, ambrette, white orchid, sugar cane, davana, white sandalwood, petitgrain, lavender, and lotus root.


Hmmm, I think it's the frangipani and the cotton flower that I'm getting. Also the sandalwood.

I love this. In a way it's also a bit creamy and orangey to me too.
I'm going to huffing this all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment