Tuesday, October 30, 2012

By demand from Sisi!! A post! :)

Blind pick.


The Apothecary

Why does that remind me of the old frontier cowboy and indians days??  Also for some reason I was thinking it was a wooden box but it's not. According to Wiki it's :
 is a historical name for a medical professional who formulates and dispenses materia medica to physicians, surgeons and patients — a role now served by a pharmacist (or a chemist or dispensing chemist) and some caregivers.

Did you know that Nostradamus was one?? Woooooooo. Well, you can learn that and more on Wikipedia!! Ha!

Okay back to the oil.
Golden in color.

(if this smells like an old dead man I'm gonna vomit)

Whew--I got lucky. This is a floral babay! And a gorgeous one at that. Smells all floral too, I am not getting any pine or metal or resin from it. Now I get to guess what kind of flower. G.r.e.a.t! You know I am SOOOOOO good at that!!   ;)   They need some little emoticon's on this here blogger....

It's pretty strong so my first guess is jasmine. Then comes lavendar. Not sure though. It's pretty. It does seem to have a bit of mint coming out now. Maybe it's ambergris? I love that whale vomit. Yep, I do think there's some pine here. Isn't that freaky what I said at first, especially if there IS pine in this. heehee   I have to look:
Tea leaf with three mosses, green grass, a medley of herbal notes, and a drop of ginger and fig.

Bwahahahaha. No flowers. bwahahahaha! God I suck. LOL

I don't think I'd ever wear this. It's a little too green for me and I like green fragrances too. Ever smelled Grass by The Gap? The original Grass. Ironic because how I got into BPAL was buying that bottle of Grass off ebay, having never smelled it. The seller just described it so wonderfully I knew I had to have it. Then when I knew I wanted that, I decided to look at her other fragrances she had for sale and some were bpals and just the way she described them I knew I wanted to try them too, so I bid on a lot of bpals from her. I'd never even heard of bpal before then. Even being the fragrance ho that I am! No crap! It's all her fault. I blame her. Her name was Annie. She should get the Top Enabler Prize from BPAL. LOL

I will give this some time to mellow out and hopefully check back in later to say it's gorgeous blah blah blah....and to see if I have any more comments!! Yay!!

2 hrs later:
Nope, Apothecary didn't turn nice. Turned kind of lemony actually, and not a nice lemon.

Off to the giveaway pile.


No comments:

Post a Comment