Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm hoping I can be unwieldy here. ;)


Blind pick from an ammo case. Oh, these are imps that I pull from the ammo cases. In case you don't know what an imp is it's bpal's term for a little 1ml vial of their perfume oils.  Possets (another great perfume oil company) calls them poppets. I like Possets oils too so you will also see reviews of those oils from time to time, along with other etailers like Nocturne Alchemy, Good Judy, Violette Market etc.


Strawberry Moon (2005)


I'm not much into strawberry scents so let's see if I like this. I can smell it already and I haven't even opened the vial! It's also kind of dark in color like coffee. OH, it does have a red tinge.

Just as I thought. Strawberry, and a cheap smelling one at that. Reminds me too much of the oils from the 70's. Remember those? I think they are still made too. LOL

I don't care for this. What's in it?    Strawberry Moon is a blending of strawberries and cream with light, dry lotus and soft ylang ylang and a touch of green tea and sage to bring it closer to Earth.


I thought it was kind of boozy smelling too.

Meh. Off to the give away pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment