Saturday, October 27, 2012

I am reading The Prince of Tides. I remember the movie way back when with Streisand and Nolte. I don't remember much of the movie but I do remember I wasn't too enthralled with it.
The book is excellent! Almost a 'can't put down' type.


Blind pick.


London


Bpal has a whole category of oils that are based on cities and places all over the world. They call it Wanderlust. This is from that series. I have several of the oils from that series: New Orleans, Prague, Kathmandu, Tintagel.....to name a few.
I haven't smelled London yet.

The oil is clear in color.

ROSES! That's all I am getting too. At this point anyway, wet on my hand. It reminds me a lot of Rose Red by bpal. I had to log back onto my bpal forum name to get the name of it from my thread and I just reviewed it a few days ago! Me bad.

BPAL has some of the most authentic rose smelling perfumes I have ever smelled. I mean, they smell EXACTLY like the real thing, as if you were holding the flower in your hand. The petals, the stems and the leaves are all present in some of their oils. It's just amazing how they can create that layered affect.

Yep, this is all roses to me, so of course I love it. I know to some rose smells are not liked within their bpals. Reminds them of old people and wearing it is a thing of the past.
My great grandmother had rose shaped soaps in her bathroom. So yes, to me this brings back memories of an old lady. She was 94 when she died. I just started falling in love with rose scents about 5 years ago when there was only one bottle of my bubble bath left at Walmart and it was rose. I was out completely (you will find as you read this blog I am a big time bath ho) out of any bubble bath and disgustingly tossed it in my cart. But I tell ya, that first bath.....I was in love. And it's been that way ever since.


Let's see what's in this: Venerable Victorian Tea Rose… twisted, blackened and emboldened with wickedness.

Well, it's about frickin time I got one guess completely correct!!! Woohooo! Been trying to achieve that for a year!! LOL

This is a keeper. Not a big bottle winner only because I have a full bottle of Peacock Queen (bpals greatest rose of all time!) and some other imps that are roses too. Yeah, you CAN have too much rose!! LOL!!

I hope if you are reading this, I hope you'll stop and say hi. I made it possible that you don't have to be signed up with blogger to posts comments. :)

I miss you all. I think I've cried heavily 4 times in the last two days. But eh. Tis life I suppose. It tis what it tis.





No comments:

Post a Comment